I have met some of you here at the gym sweating your butts off but for those of you that I have not met yet, I’m Trish the latest edition to the Revolution PT Team. If you have read my profile you will see that I love my fitness and I am also very much into great nutrition but I must confess – I have a sweet tooth….actually a very sweet tooth, so I am constantly ‘inventing’ new healthy treats and desserts so as not to ruin all my hard training I do all week; after all as we all know “You cannot out train a crap diet”.
I also have some really effective muscle building recipes which I will share with you in the coming weeks and months. Ok let’s start with the yummy stuff; here is the first sweet treat for you to try. The great thing about this dessert is that you can serve it to your guests after a great healthy dinner; both girls and boys will love this one. The second great thing is that you have Paleo bars right here in the studio so you don’t have to go hunting for them in the grocery stores. How good is that!?
PALEO BAR LEMON CHEESECAKE POTS.
What you need.
1 x Original PALEO Bar
1 x 170g Lemon 2% Chobani Yoghurt tub
1 x tsp ground cinnamon
1 x tsp chia seeds
3 x peach wedges (to decorate)
30g chopped natural almonds
How it’s done.
• Firstly mix the cinnamon and chia seeds and just put them aside.
• Cut the Paleo bar in half and place into 2 ramekins or similar flatten – there is your base.
NOTE: This next step is super important – make sure you DON’T mix the lemon sauce through the yoghurt, you want to get a tang hit when you eat it.
• Open the Chobani yoghurt and spoon evenly over the base making sure both pots get equal amounts of lemon sauce.
• Spoon the cinnamon/chia mixture over the top
• Decorate with the 3 peach wedges – come on be creative!
• Now if you want some crunch you can now sprinkle the chopped almonds.
Make sure your guests don’t have nut allergies or you’re doomed.
What you get.
Cals – 291
Protein – 10.65g
Total fat – 18.45g
–Sat fat – 2.5g
Carbs – 19.35g
–Sugar – 17.65
Sodium – 56.5
Note* – These amounts do not include peaches.